- Runs mFitplane on all the difference images identified by mOverlaps and generated by mDiff or mDiffExec. mFitExec creates a table of image-to-image difference parameters.
- mFitExec [-d] [-s statusfile] diffs.tbl fits.tbl diffdir
- Turns on debugging
- -s statusfile
- Writes output message to statusfile instead of to stdout
- Overlap table generated by mOverlaps, the last column of which contains the filenames of the difference images generated by mDiffExec.
- Output table of difference paramaters.
- Directory containing difference images.
- Generates a table, fits.tbl, containing all the information generated by running mFitplane on each difference image. nimages is the number of images for which this calculation was successfully performed, nfaied is the number that generated an error condition for mFitplane, nwarning is the number that generated a warning, and nmissing is the number of files that could not be found in the specified diffdir.
First, diffs.tbl is generated for a collection of reprojected images using mOverlap. Next, mDiffExec is run on those images to create output images in the subdirectory diffdir. At this point, we are ready to run mFitExec:
- $ mFitExec diffs.tbl fits.tbl diff
- [struct stat="OK", count=42, failed=0, warning=0, missing=0]
Output file: fits.tbl.
- [struct stat="OK", count=n, failed=nfailed, warning=nwarning, missing=nmissing]
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="Usage: mFitExec [-d] [-s statusfile] diffs.tbl fits.tbl diffdir"]
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="Cannot open status file: statusfile"]
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="Can't open output file."]
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="Invalid diffs metadata file: filename"]
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="Need columns: cntr1 cntr2 plus minus diff"] (columns missing from differences table)
- [struct stat="ERROR", msg="svc library error"]