Montage has been recognized in several scientific and technical publications serving the astronomical community, as well as the fields of high-end programming and computing.
Science, Programming and Computing
Several science publications, including technical papers, journals, posters and slideshows, have been prepared for various scientific conferences, workshops and meetings. Montage has also been of interest to those in the information technology field, especially in regards to computational workflows and grid computing.
Conferences where Montage has been presented include:
- American Astronomical Society (AAS)
- International Astronomical Union (IAU)
- Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems
- IEEE International Conference on e-Science
- SPIE Conference
- Workshop on High Performance Scientific and Engineering Computing
See the Scientific and Technical Publications page for links to these publications.
Media Articles and Citations
Montage has also been a topic of discussion in media articles and astronomy blogs. Publications that have featured Montage include:
- International Science Grid This Week (iSGTW)
- San Diego Supercomputer Center's Envision Magazine
- Computational and Informational Sciences and Technology Office (CISTO)
- Astrobetter blog
See the Media Articles and Citations page for links to past articles and posts.