Montage has been recognized in several scientific and technical publications serving the astronomical community, as well as the fields of high-end programming and computing.
Scientific and Technical Publications Citing Montage
Since its initial release in 2005, Montage has been used to enable astronomers in their research.
See the Scientific and Technical Publications page for links to these publications.
Publications about Montage
Several science publications, including technical papers, journals, posters and slideshows, have been prepared for various scientific conferences, workshops and meetings. Montage has also been of interest to those in the information technology field, especially in regards to computational workflows and grid computing.
Conferences where Montage has been presented include:
- American Astronomical Society (AAS)
- International Astronomical Union (IAU)
- Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems
- IEEE International Conference on e-Science
- SPIE Conference
- Workshop on High Performance Scientific and Engineering Computing
See the Montage Publications page for links to these publications.
Media Articles about Montage
Montage has also been a topic of discussion in media articles and astronomy blogs. Publications that have featured Montage include:
- International Science Grid This Week (iSGTW)
- San Diego Supercomputer Center's Envision Magazine
- Computational and Informational Sciences and Technology Office (CISTO)
- Astrobetter blog
See the Media Articles about Montage page for links to past articles and posts.